Useful Links

Below is a series of links to other websites that you might find useful.

For information about the regulator of the financial services industry in the UK, please click the following link to view the Financial Conduct Authority website. Here you will find information about the Financial Services Compensation Scheme as well as registered firms and individuals.


For more information about what to do if you are unhappy with the financial advice you have received, please view the Financial Ombudsman Service website. Here you will find details of where to complain and how the complaints procedure works.


HMRCFor information about tax, please view the website for HM Revenue & Customs. Here you will find details of the different taxation regimes in the UK as well as information about tax rates, thresholds and allowances.


MASFurther information about personal finance is available from the Money Advice Service website. This is a free service set up by Government and paid for by the Financial Services Industry designed to provide free and impartial information to help consumers across the UK make the most of their money.


For more information about the professional bodies for financial planners, please click the following links to view the websites for the Personal Finance Society and the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.